Parent - Teacher Organization
2013-2014 PTO Executive Board
Current PTO Events
PTO Classroom & School Supply Support Year Round Programs
2013-2014 Previous PTO Events
- Scholastic Book Fair - Tuesday, October 15 Thursday, October 17th
- Cultural Heritage Day - Thursday, October 17th
- "Haunted Halloween" PTO Party
- Chuck E. Cheese Fundraiser Wednesday, October 9th
Be sure to mentioned your from Kinsella when purchasing food, tokens and merchandise, so Kinsella can get credit for your purchases.
- WatchDogs October 3rd Meeting
- Give With Target Campaign **Thank you everyone for voting on the Give with Target Campaign for Kinsella, voting is now closed on Facebook and we earned $308 from Target. We couldn't do it without you and be on the lookout for it again next year around this time again, when we can try to earn more free dollars from Target again!
The Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) serves to foster community interest
and participation in activities to benefit the children. The PTO sponsors
events to assist in achieving these goals, but the PTO depends on YOU for
success in its many projects!
Become a volunteer!
- What can you do to help the PTO and the ongoing projects that benefit
- Become a PTO Executive Board member
- Volunteer for activities with the PTO
- Become a member of the School Improvement Team
- Cut and turn in box tops for education that are located on all General Mills
food products, which earns cash for the school CLICK FOR LIST
- Participate in the Staples recycled ink cartridge program, which earns cash
for the school
- Chaperone on field trips, fundraiser's, and PTO luncheon fundraiser's
- Assist with Academic awards for students
- Attend PTO Meetings to inquire about activities at the school every month
- Attend Second Cup of Coffee meetings and free workshops for parents
- Read to a class
- Assist with an art project or the Science fair
- Make copies for teachers or assist with decorating their class bulletin
- Latest PTO Newsletter
The PTO provides programs and materials that directly benefit all children
and parents in the school. By becoming a member, you help provide additional
educational opportunities for your children.
PTO Welcome Letter
PTO Meeting Schedule
PTO Volunteer Application
PTO By Laws